AppsCo One supports the integration with Quinyx for exchanging employee and absence data. Absences are imported from Quinyx into AppsCo One, while employees are exported from AppsCo One to Quinyx.
Employees are created and updated in AppsCo and as such transferred to Quinyx.
A log will be created for every sync attempt and for every employee account that was synced in that attempt (successful and not successful). This will be added to the instance execution log.
Quinyx integration supports manual triggering on every employee and automatic triggering after creating or updating any new or old employee in AppsCo One. All active employees will be synced, all inactive employees who already have been synced with the given integration and completely new employees.
How to set up a Quinyx integration:
1. Go to Settings → Integrations and click on the + icon
2. In the window that opens, select Quinyx
3. For the Quinyx integration to work, you will need a Quinyx URL and an API key. Enter these into the corresponding fields in the integration setup window:
4. The integration will be added to the integration overview.
5. The overview will display all integrations connected to your AppsCo organization. The overview will show the name of the integration, if it is active, the last time it was used and the number of potential errors.
6. Select Quinyx by clicking on it – The integration profile for Quinyx will be displayed, with all the necessary information about the synchronization setup and status.
Generate and map fields automatically - This field allows you to automatically map fields from Quinyx into AppsCo. Confirm to complete the mapping.
Deactivate – Clicking on this button deactivates the integration and stops the integration process. Confirm to complete the deactivation.
Synchronize – Clicking on this button starts the synchronization of customers, products or customers. The choices available in the sync drop-down will depend on the sync setup. Confirm to complete the synchronization.
Support documentation – Link to the existing support documentation. (Coming soon)
Delete – Deleting the Quinyx integration will remove all field mapping. Confirm to complete the deactivation.
Integration field mapping
On this page you will find all supported Quinyx fields that are mapped and synchronized with AppsCo One fields.
The left column displays all Quinyx fields (mandatory fields marked with *). The column on the right displays the corresponding AppsCo One fields. When mapping fields automatically, the system will choose the best possible option by default, but the choice can be customized by choosing any other field in the dropdown menu.
Fields that are mappable will automatically be updated with the next sync.
Change log – This tab displays the change log for all fields which includes the field name, message (account field created, account field mapped, account field already exists), what the field was changed from and to, time and date stamp, name of the person who carried out the synchronization as well as the status (success or warning).
In case there is a warning status, the message column will display why the change has not been carried out. Fex “Account field category already mapped”.
Execution log - this tab shows all successful and unsuccessful synchronizations with the most recent on top of the page.