AppsCo One supports the import of data from Visma Lønn as part of a startup for customers.
How to set up a Visma Lønn integration:
1. Go to Settings → Integrations and click on the + icon
2. In the window that opens, select Visma lønn
3. Turn on the toggle if you want to generate and map fields automatically during the setup process. This is not mandatory - you can generate and map fields automatically at a later point.
3. Click Add.
4. The integration will be added to the integration overview.
5. The overview will display all integrations connected to your AppsCo organization. The following will be displayed: the name of the integration, if it is active, the last time it was used and the number of potential errors.
6. Select Visma Lønn by clicking on it – The integration profile for Visma lønn will be displayed, with all the necessary information about the synchronization setup and status.
Generate and map fields automatically → This field allows you to automatically map fields from Vism Lønn into AppsCo. Confirm to complete the mapping.
Deactivate – Clicking on this button deactivates the integration and stops the integration process. Confirm to complete the deactivation.
Support documentation – Link to the existing support documentation. (Coming soon)
Delete – Clicking on the Delete button deletes the integration process. Confirm to complete the deactivation.
Integration field mapping
On this page you will find all supported Visma Lønn fields that are mapped and synchronized with AppsCo One fields.
The left column displays all Visma Lønn fields (mandatory fields marked with *). The column on the right displays the corresponding AppsCo One fields. When mapping fields automatically, the system will choose the best possible option by default, but the choice can be customized by choosing any other field in the dropdown menu. Fields that are mappable will automatically be updated with the next sync.
Click on the import button to import data from a csv file.
A pop up window will appear. Click on a field to attach a csv file for import.
NB! When uploading a file, only csv files can be selected for import.
Click on Import to import data from Visma Lønn to Appsco One.
The fields that are mapped by sync with VL are:
- Employee information
- Next of kin / Children of the employees
- Organization structure
- Payment information and salary types
Change log – This tab displays the change log for all fields which includes the field name, message (if the mapping was successful or not and why), what the field was changed from and to, time and date stamp, name of the person who carried out the synchronization as well as the status (success or warning).
In case there is a warning status, the message column will display why the change has failed. Fex “Account field category already exists”.
Execution log - this tab shows all successful synchronizations] with the most recent on top of the page.