In the Profile Template section you can create three types of checklists that can be used in contracts, tasks, onboarding and offboarding processes.
To add a new or edit an existing checklist, go to Settings → Profile templates.
Click on the Checklists tab.
How to create a checklist:
- Click on the plus icon.
- Give the template a name.
- Select the template type.
- The checklist will be set as active by default. Deactivate the checklist if needed.
- Category 1 name - Here you can group tasks and place them in a category.
- Checklist items - Add checklist items to category 1 by clicking on the plus icon.
- Tick the box next to Allow comment if the user who is assigned the checklist should be able to add a comment to a checklist item.
- Tick the box next to Allow attachments if the user who is assigned the checklist should be able to attach a picture to a checklist item.
- Click on Add new category to add a new category to the checklist.
- Click on the plus icon to add new checklist items.
- Define whether users can add comments and/or pictures to checklist items in category 2.
- Click on Save. Note that you must add at least one category and one checklist item in order to save the checklist.
Time control checklist template types can be added to tasks and contracts. These types of checklists can be used to define what type of work needs to be done on a weekly or monthly basis, once a year or for predefined periods of time.
Onboarding and offboarding checklist template types are used in onboarding and offboarding processes, respectively. The difference between time control templates and onboarding/offboarding checklist templates is that time control checklists allow the user completing the checklist to add a comment and/or add an attachment.
Edit a Checklist
To edit an existing checklist, click on the checklist in the list to open it, make the necessary changes and save the changes.
Make a Copy of a Checklist
If you want to create several similar checklists, you can create copies of existing checklists and modify them instead of creating new ones. To create a copy, click on the three-dot menu on the right-hand side of the template name and click on Make a copy.
A popup will appear asking you to confirm the action. Once you have done this, the copy of your checklist will appear in the list.
If you need to rename or edit the template you just made a copy of, follow the instructions for checklist template editing above.
Deactivate a Checklist
If you no longer wish to use a checklist template, but want it to remain in the list for future use, you can deactivate it by clicking on the three-dot men followed by Deactivate.
Delete a Checklist
If you want to permanently delete a checklist template, you can do this by clicking on the three-dot menu Followed by Delete.
If you want to delete several checklist templates at once, tick the box next to the templates you want to delete and click on the trash bin icon.
Active time control checklist templates can be added to contracts and tasks immediately. When creating a contract or a task, it is possible to select the whole template, category or just one or several checklist items.