The HR master report allows you to filter and export precise and customized information about your employees. Use filters to find and export desired information registered in employee profiles.
How to export the HR Master Report:
1. Choose Insights from the left side bar menu and click on HR Master Report
2. The Search field allows you to search for employees by name and department
3. Use the Employee ID, Department and Status filters for easer navigation and narrowing down the search
4. Once you have found which employees you want to be included in the report, choose which employee fields you want to be included in the report by clicking on Download report
Note that employee ID, first name and last name cannot be unchecked as these fields are necessary for generating the report.
5. You can also download a report on information such as next of kin, work experience, assets etc. in the repeatable tab
6. Click on Download to generate an Excel file of the report.