You can always revoke the access to any application on any dashboard for invited users.
1. First, you will have to choose the dashboard you want to work with. Select the dashboard from the drop-down menu.
2. Go to ''Manage Dashboard'' and choose ''Manage Users''.
3. You will see a list of all users invited to this dashboard. To see the users for other dashboard, you will have to change the dashboard you are using in the drop-down menu again.
Click on the user you want to edit to delete his access to your apps. If you have many users on the list you can search the user you want to find in the search box.
4. By clicking on the user you will open the list of all assigned applications. You will se basic information such as name and URL of the application, password strength and you will be able to edit the application or delete access for this user. To delete/revoke access to the app, just click the ''Delete'' button to the right. You can do the same for several apps.
5. If you want to delete access for several users for the same app, you can also go to the ''Applications'' or choose ''Manage apps'' from the drop-down menu.
6. You will see the list of all available applications on this dashboard. Click on the application you wish to edit.
7. To remove user's access to this app, click ''Delete'' button to the right. You can revoke access for several users.
Do you still need help? Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.