For each dashboard you create you can manage settings, applications, header colors etc.
1. To change your basic dashboard settings go to Manage Dashboard and then choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
2. You can change the name of your dashboard. Always remember to save when your're finished.
3. If you want to change the picture showing as your dashboard logo, you can just click on the upload button to the right, and choose the picture from your computer. You can choose between portrait and landscape in the top left corner of the image box. Recomended size for portrait is 100x100 and for 250x100. By using slider next to the image, can you adjust your image size. Click ''Save'' button to save your logo.
4. To change the already existing image, you just need to click ''Upload New''. To remove dashbord logo completely just click ''Delete'' and then ''Save''.
5. You can also customize the color of your dashboard header separately for each dashboard. Click on each section to choose color - header, stroke, header font. You can choose one of the basic colors or if you click ''Advanced'' you can use the color picker and have more choice.
6. In settings you will also find the ''Default Dashboard'' button under the Dashboard Name section. You can use this option if you want to set this dashboard as your default. Default dashboard will open automatically when you log in to your AppsCo account. Click ''Save'' in order to save your changes.
7. If you want to permanently delete your dashboard, click the red Delete Dashboard button in the bottom of the page. This will only affect the dashboard you are curently editing.
8. Modal box will pop-up and you need to confirm if you want to delete the dashboard. Check the name of the dashboard on the top to be sure you are deleting the right dashboard and click ''Confirm'' to delete it.
Do you still need help? Please send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org