Once you have added/invited other users to a dashboard, you can assign them different applications and give them access.
1. You must first choose the dashboard you want to work with and share with other users. Select the dashboard from the drop-down menu.
2. Then, go to ''Manage Dashboard'' and select ''Manage Users''.
3. You will see a list of all users invited to this dashboard. If the users you want to share applications with are not on the list, you can always add them by clicking ''Add User'' button in the top right corner. The user will be automatically added to this dashboard. You may need to refresh the page in order to see the invited user on the list.
4. To assign applications to one of the users, find the user on the list and click ''Assign'' to choose the applications. If you click ''Give full access'' you will grant this user full access to your dashboard, and he/she will have access to all apps on this dashboard.
5. You will see a list of all available applications on this dashboard. Just click on the app you want to assign to this user. You can do the same with several applications. They will all show in the list to the right.
6. Once all apps you want to assign are selected, click ''Save'' under each app to assign them. If you want to remove the app from the list, just click the x icon in the top right corner of the app. If the application is not yet configured - you will have to write in your username and password for this user and then click ''Save''. When you're finnished click ''Done''.
Remember only you can see your app's username and password. Invited users will have access and will be able to open your apps on shared dashboard with just one click, but they will not be able to see your login credentials. This also means that if you change your login credentials you will not have to inform other users and they will not loose access. If you decide to revoke a users access to any app, you can easily do that without changing your password every time.
Do you still need help? Please write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.