In order to setup Gsuite single sign-on, you will need:
- AppsCo Business
1. Add Gsuite on AppsCo
Application should be added to company resources on AppsCo first. If you have already done this, skip to step 4.
Go to company resources, click Add and then choose SSO Application.
2. Search for Google SSO application and select the card.
Click Add to add the application to company resources.
3. When Gsuite application is added to company resources, click Edit to go to Manage Resource page.
Under Settings you can enter the information from the service provider - Gsuite. Under AppsCo IdP information, you will find the info you need to copy from AppsCo to Gsuite.
Next step is to setup the Gsuite.
4. Login to your Gsuite admin panel and choose Security.
5. Then choose Set up single sign-on (SSO)
6. You will find the settings you need to copy from AppsCo to Gsuite on Manage resource page http://appsco.com/manage-resource/<application-id>
Copy the Sign in URL and Sign out URL information from the AppsCo IdP information card.
Check the “Setup SSO with third party identity provider” checkbox and paste sign-in and sign-out information from the IDP Information card on Appsco into the matching sections in Gsuite.
Then, download certificate from Appsco and upload to Gsuite. (see image below). Finally check “Use a domain specific issuer” checkbox.
7. As the final step, go to the Settings on Google SSO application you are setting up on AppsCo in order to enter information from the service provider - Gsuite in this case.
Under ''URL'' add your company's domain instead of YOUR-COMPANY (in this case it would be companydomain.com).
Under ''Domain registered at SP'' add the domain you registered as company's domain on Gsuite.
Click Save to save your changes.
Your Gsuite SSO application is now set up and you can share it to your employees.
If you have any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com